"She put her knobby hands to her face and felt wrinkles. At that, she discovered she had been in a state of shock all yesterday."
from "Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wynne Jones
Chapter 4, Line 13
Really, I love this book! I've only known the movie, but this year I finally discoverd that it's actually a book. If you haven't seen the movie you should definitely do that. It's a Japanese animated film by Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. Their films are incredible and even if you're not a fan of animated films you should definitely give one of them a try. My favorites are "Spirited Away", "Princess Mononoke" and "Howl's Moving Castle".
The book is different from the movie, but still great. It's such a fun book to read. A whole lot of likable characters, a crazy plot and just enough love story to keep things interesting!
Now to the TAG part of this post. Here are the rules:
1. Pick a random book. It can be the book you're reading right now, your favorite book, the book lying closest to you or a random book from your shelves. You get the idea.
2. Open your book at Chapter 4 (if your book isn't divided into chapters open Page 40 instead), then go to Line 13.
3. Post the sentence in the comments section. Sometimes the sentence will start in line 11 or 12, but that doesn't matter, just write the whole sentence down. In case a sentence ends in line 13 and another one starts there, write down both sentences.
4. Don't forget to write down the title of the book, as well as the name of the author.
5. If the sentence has a special meaning to you, don't hesitate to tell us why!
6. Have fun! :]
After you posted the comment below you are welcome to do this on your own blog if you want. Just please don't forget to post a link to my page, thanks.
Let the quotations begin! :]